We are an essential service and can stay open during the COVID-19 lockdown! We are happy to remain open to provide in-person services. We will continue to provide the option of virtual care throughout this time as well.
We could like to remind everyone of our updated procedures during this COVID-19 pandemic to help keep all staff and clients safe.
Entering the Clinic
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive, please stay home and call in to cancel your appointment. You will not be allowed to enter the building if you have any symptoms or have tested positive.
- All clients, and those accompanying you, must answer a Mandatory COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to commencing your appointment.
- All clients must wear a mask when entering the building and throughout your appointment
- We ask that, if able, you wait in your car and call our office when you arrive before entering. They will conduct a screen with you over the phone and let you know when you are able to enter.
- If you are dropped off by a mobility service, or are unable to call, we ask that you please try to enter the building only at the time of your appointment, and wait in the waiting area to be screened by one of our staff.
- We also ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door before entering the building.
- If you are waiting in the waiting area, please have your mask on and keep a distance of 2 metres from other clients and staff
- If it is your first appointment, we will ask you to review and sign our updated policies and procedures form, which is provided to you both via email and in-person at your assessment
During Your Appointment
- All of our staff will be wearing full PPE for your appointment – which is a mask, face shield and gown.
- All equipment and beds are fully sanitized after each client’s use. Please avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces while in the clinic.
- We ask that only 1 person accompany a client to their appointment, and only when absolutely necessary (ie. parent of child, family member to help with mobility, etc)
- You may use the washroom for emergencies. We ask that you notify a staff member after use, as it will be cleaned immediately after use
- We are also cleaning washrooms throughout the day on a schedule
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to call or speak with one of our staff members. Safety is our top priority. We want all of our clients and staff to feel safe!