We provide physiotherapy and occupational therapy assessment and treatment of problems associated with aging and other disease processes. Our goal of treatment is to maximize the client’s level of independence with mobility and daily activities. Services are provided either in our clinic or in the client’s home (including nursing homes and retirement homes) as well as hospitals, community pools and fitness facilities.
- Accident Victims
- Balance problems
- Walking or stair climbing difficulties
- Respiratory problems
- Difficulties with daily activities
- General Weakness / Deconditioning
About our Services
- We involve the client and their family in developing treatment goals and plans.
- We promote involvement of the client, family members and other caregivers in carrying out a home program outside of their therapy sessions.
- We are able to see clients intensively, if required.
- We communicate with other health professionals and care providers, as necessary, to ensure that care is coordinated.
- Our therapists have considerable experience working with elderly clients in hospitals, long term care facilities, homes and other community settings.
- We have no waiting list for treatment.
- Exercise Programs
- Prescription of walkers and canes
- Balance Retraining
- Mobility Training
Occupational Therapy Services:
- Assessment (environmental, functional and cognitive)
- Prescription of equipment including wheelchairs, bath equipment, assistive devices
- Functional Retraining Programs